Competition Terms and Conditions
- Ergotherapy’s social media promotions are in no way, endorsed, affiliated, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Competitions are open to people living in South Africa only.
- Entrants who have won a prize on Ergotherapy’s social media platforms within the last six months will not be eligible to enter / be chosen as a winner.
- Ergotherapy social media competitions are closed to any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by Ergotherapy, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
- By entering a competition on Ergotherapy’s social media, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules and understand that as the promoter, Ergotherapy reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel a competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason deemed necessary.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Prize winners will be determined by random draw from the entries received up and until the date of the draw and announced on Ergotherapy’s social media.
- The Prizes and Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners have 7 days to respond with their delivery and contact details, after which the potential winners will be deemed to have rejected the prize.
- Prizes will be dispatched to winners to arrive within 6 weeks from the date the winners’ correct delivery details are received.