SHOP ERGONOMIC OFFICE FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT TODAY
Choose from our variety of chairs, standing desks, footrests, monitor and laptop stands to create a great work environment.
Why ergonomic workstations are important
Having the proper office furniture and equipment which can adjust will ensure your workplace is productive and injury-free. Here are some tips to help you set up your workstation correctly and avoid common workplace injuries, such as back and neck pain:
1. Raise your chair until your elbows are at keyboard height.
2. Your hips must be slightly higher than your knees with your feet rested on the floor or on a footrest (recommended for shorter users).
3. Be seated as far back in your chair as possible to feel the benefit of the lumbar support.
4. Keep your elbows close to your body, and your shoulders relaxed down by using your chair’s armrests.
5. The topmost line of your monitor display must be at approximately eye level.
6. Your viewing distance must be as far as possible while still seeing your screen clearly. Approximately arm’s length.
7. Keep your keyboard in close proximity; keep your shoulders relaxed, elbows at 90 degrees and your wrists in line with your forearm.
8. Keep your mouse in close proximity and alongside your keyboard.Get ergonomic training