Chair setup and operation
Step by step instructions on the features of the chair and how it functions. Get setup on your GetOne!
A correct workstation setup is vital for ensuring optimal use of the GetOne chair and comfort while working. View this guide to set yourself up ergonomically.
- 1 Seated as far back in the chair as possible to feel the benefit of the lumbar support
- 2 Feet rested flat on the floor - In order to be at the correct height in relation to the work surface, a footrest is recommended for shorter users.
- 3 Hips slightly higher than knees
- 4Armrests - Keep elbows close to your body, and shoulders relaxed down.
- 5Monitor - Top most line of monitor display at approximately eye level.
- 6Viewing distance - As far as possible while still seeing the screen clearly. Approximately arms length
- 7Keyboard - Keep the keyboard in close proximity; keep your shoulders relaxed, elbows at 90 degrees and your wrists in line with your forearm; keep the mouse in close proximity and alongside the keyboard