Get Healthier, Get Happier, Get Comfortable!
The Get One range of chairs have been
DESIGNED BY A PHYSIOTHERAPIST to ensure exceptional back support during long periods of seated work. The only chair endorsed by the Chiropractic Association of SA and South Africa Society of Physiotherapists, it is proudly made in South Africa and has a 5 year Guarantee on all parts (Excluding fabric. Max user weight 130kg).
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE FOR ONLINE ORDERS AND MONEY-BACK COMFORT GUARANTEE! from R2900 incl VAT
Black fabric: 1-2 weeks Colour/leather: 4 weeks
Customise Your Chair
Both EFT and Credit Card shopping is fully secure through Payfast and our secure website.
Drag a colour onto the chair seat, inner-back or outer-back
Select a base below
Select a castor below
Reaching about shoulder height on the average person, the MB provides excellent lumbar and thoracic support, improving & correcting body posture.
With the added height, the HB provides extra head & neck support to users in a reclined position, for example when reading documents.
The perfect chair for your visitors or ideal as waiting room chairs, with the same posture correcting lumbar support as the MB & HB.
1Patented Lumbar Support
Designed by a physiotherapist, the lumbar area is angled and contoured to support the curves of the lower spine
2Height Adjustable Armrests
Grasp and raise or lower
Moulded foam seat with waterfall front edge
4Ergo Control Lever
Lifting the lever to maximum will allow the backrest to move. Pushing the lever down locks the backrest at whatever angle it is currently at
5Height Adjustment Lever
Lifting the lever up while taking the weight off the chair will raise the height; holding the lever up while sitting will reduce height
Turning this adjustment increases or decreases the resistance of the backrest. Clockwise - reduces tension Anticlockwise - increases tension
Midback vs Highback
The features and lumbar support are identical in both Midback and Highback Get One chairs. It is important to note that the crucial area to feel support is in your lower back - even if you are suffering from upper back or neck & shoulder discomfort. A well supported lower back, combined with correct positioning of the workstation, will keep your head and cervical spine in the correct alignment and pain-free. The Midback generally finishes at shoulder height, the Highback midway up the head. If you like to sometimes lean back when speaking on the phone or reading, then the Highback will be enjoyed. If you prefer not to have anything behind the head, then the Midback is for you.
- The Ergotherapy chair has made such a difference for both myself, my patients and my staff. The design is top notch and the functionality is exactly what you need to maintain proper posture. If you're having a hard time correcting your posture while you're sitting, stop trying so hard, just let the chair do it for you. It works for me.
Dr. Peter J. Solomon, DC
- This is the best purchase of office equipment I think I have ever made. The chair is comfortable and adjusts exactly to the sitting position I need to work on my computer and at my desk. I have spent several hours at work today and have not felt the fatigue I experienced sitting in my previous, (pretty expensive), office chair.
- All our patients who bought the chair are very satisfied customers and I personally prefer using this chair whilst doing administrative tasks. I would strongly recommend the use of the Get One chair for patients suffering from back and neck pain.
Hantie Rossouw - Physiotherapist
- As far as I am concerned, these products are worth their weight in gold. Day in and day out I deal with patients who have developed major problems with their backs and necks due to sitting at user Un-friendly work stations. So, thank you to ‘Ergotherapy Solutions” for your great products and service.
Dr. Craig P. Raubenheimer
- Just a short note to say Wow! I have had my chair from the 10th of July and it has been life changing for me. Thank you for taking the time to change my life & help me say goodbye to my chronic backache! I will be forever grateful!